Monday, June 30, 2014

Each x Other Pre-Fall 2014/2015

I'm sure you're all familiar by now with the french brand "each x other" that has been all over the place recently. I started paying it more attention a few seasons ago, when I noticed the above photo of their look book and they get better and better every season:  the minimalistic, very wearable but yet edgy and androgynous looks make me want to run to the closest retailer and just buy the entire Pre-Fall collection above....I had a little "Oh, that looks like a very wearable version of Acne Studios"- reaction while going through the looks. Every single piece feels like an instant closet classic, big love for the straight tailored mens jackets, long fluffy cardigans and leopard sweaters. Can't wait to get my hands on this collection. My wallet is not so looking forward though but that's no news.
(click on the photos to enlarge.)

all pictures via www.each-other.com

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I have not heard of this brand, and I am loving everything about it!

    ReplyDelete