Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Isabel Marant x H&M


So is it this time of the year again? 
It feels like it's been only a few days ago when I discovered the Margiela for H&M collection, which I loved despite all the criticism and now it's time for the next big coup of the swedish giant: As it seems, this time they obviously try to compensate what was more difficult to find with their last collaboration: easy clothing. I have to admit, wearing a bra top is not the easiest, neither is a blanket jacket (even though I love wearing my Margiela pieces!) so having the queen of casual, Isabel Marant in for this one seems more than logical and to me - not the biggest surprise. 
Now comes the actual thing - to be honest, I never really considered myself as an Isabel Marant girl, even if I own a few pieces I really like, it's never been huge love. Maybe because I'm always looking for the very special "something" when I spend a certain budget, so I always go back to the brands I know that constantly surprise me. The Marant pieces are far away from being easy to afford and often, unfortunately, they lose in my personal ranking I have in my head, simply against other pieces that seem stronger that moment.
But then - how often did I look at pictures of her collections saying that this is the perfect white shirt, the perfect skinny denim, THE leather pants and the perfect oversized jacket. Looking into my closet I often tell myself that it would be good to actually invest in timeless but yet edgy pieces to match with my endless weird ones - so I think I'm going to take a closer look at Isabel Marant in the future and I think this little collection with incredible pieces is going to be the perfect start for me! My list includes the incredible oversized coat, the black leather pants and the red denim ones - the big fluffy sweater is included too. Oh, and all the T-Shirts. And Sweatshirts....little hint: also take a close look at the men's section. Okay, my list is getting way too long for a "starters" one. Is it okay to justify this with being fashionably late for once?

So you know where you're going to find me soon - and if you actually want to be faster than the others, here's a little hint:
Go to hm.elle.fr and you can win one of 1000 invitations to pre-shop the collection in Paris on the 13th November! 
Happy shopping and thank god it's Christmas soon - in case you have other stuff on your wishlist as well!:)


3 comments:

  1. This collection seems cool but there is too much promotion about it, everybody is talking about it and I think it won't be cool anymore to wear this collection because everybody will have it but I admit that there are some pieces really beautiful and I love Isabel Marant clothes, shoes and accessories, this woman succeed to understand what women want to be comfy and chic at the same time. But for this collaboration I'm not really excited, it's weird haha.
    xx
    http://www.itsaboutla.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to haveeverything haha

    http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Email info@laer.us about collab shoot

    ReplyDelete