Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Express Yourself.


After all this time having a blog now, quite a while with an Instagram and a Tumblr account, and recently with a sketchbook again, I noticed how each one of them is an individual way for me to express myself. I'm in love with Tumblr - I always tell people that if they want to get to know me globally they should go and take a look there. It reflects a lot on my personal taste and mood. It's like a giant mood board and it was funny to see how everything I instinctively put on it is linked in the end - the colors, the ambiance, everything tells something about me and my aesthetic , but also about my more hidden sides. 
In contrast to that i think Instagram is interesting - it takes you away from the more global side of a person into their every day life. I love sharing little things on Instagram that I see during the day, there's always something to share with my lovely followers. 
And what I learned again - a sketchbook is a little miracle. I keep everything in mine. Fabrics, poems, lyrics, quotes, images, drawings. It's like a treasure I carry around with me all the time. After all that time without a personal "space" for my drawings, I finally found one. And what is it? It's a strange mix between everything - my blog, Instagram, my Tumblr. I guess it's just the purest an most honest form of communication after all - all you need is a pen.  

4 comments:

  1. I love how these days using instagram and tumblr can be an inspiration board for not just the users but for like EVERYONE.
    it's so easy and quick to find things we need
    anyways love your picks always

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tumblr is such a great place to keep inspirational stuff, because I just love something a tad more organized I'm totally hooked on Pinterest. Love your layout on tumblr! These snapshots prove how beautiful random images can be together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. I think you spend numerous effort and time updating your site. I have bookmarked it and I am takinghttp://www.iessaywriting.net/
    a look ahead to reading new articles.))

    ReplyDelete
  4. In line Coach Outlet is bringing Michael Kors Outlet unique Coach Factory Outlet to a Toms Shoes shoe for Cheap Jerseys Spring/Michael Kors 2014 Coach Factory Outlet, and this Coach Outlet, it’s a Coach Handbags. The Coach Outlet Sandal Giuseppe Zanotti.Supermodel mom Coach Factory Outlet was Coach Factory Outlet being all kinds of hot this weekend Coach Factory Outlet she Coach Outet Store Online out in a Michael Kors Outlet-turning, Celine Outlet I did, I was Celine Bags possessed by Fitflops Flipflops suit madness.Fitflops USA-there string Michael Kors during Michael Kors Store vacation in Tomss Hoes Bahamas. Fitflop Footwear by her family, the 40-year-old looked happy and relaxed - Fitflops Outlet, uh, did we Fitflops Sandals super hot? - as she Giuseppe Zanotti by the pool.I've Giuseppe Zanotti Designer making my own vanilla extract for years. I love it! It's cost-effective, and in my opinion, Vanilla extract is also (easily) the most used extract in my Prada Outlet , sort of pretty (although it kind of looks like spiders too) tastes way better than imitation vanilla extract.

    ReplyDelete