1. ...you have the urge to take polaroids of all your shoes and put them on their boxes. Thank god I still have my old polaroid camera and thank god you can now buy films for it...for 25 euros.
2. ...you decide that all of a sudden you are very rich and you can afford one more pair of shoes, after all you need to finish that series of 8 photos on one Polaroid film.
3. ...you get ridiculously beautiful invitations for fashion shows. My name never looked that elegant and good. Little pieces of art! (I collect them.)
4. ...you love to read Alexa Chung's book, like the rest of the world does right now. Books with pictures are still the best. The more pictures the better. And if the book then has some good quotes about fashion and boys, it's perfect. I'll keep my daily Goethe for after the fashion month of course.
5. ...you see too many pretty-perfect-skinny people around you. All of a sudden you love going to McDonald's again, being totally average and awesome.
6. ...you feel the urge to be creative. Might come from an overdose of awesome and creative fashion. Yes, I can be creative too!! Trying at least.
7. ...you have lunch at Colette too often. I personally recommend collecting the little chocolates they give you with the bill.
8. ...you watch "500 days of summer" over and over again. Because you can relate to both characters and because they are both so awesome and normal. (see point 5.) And they go to Ikea.
9. ...you injure your foot very badly so that you CAN'T wear the awesome shoes you photographed at point 1 and you CAN'T wear the even more awesome "new favorite" shoes you bought at point 2. That's punishment.
all pictures from my instagram: http://instagram.com/annecatherinefrey